Here’s how to get a refund for your Keurig Kold. Also, the Keurig Kold refund offer doesn’t last forever…it expires August 31, 2016. Get on it!
If you’re a Keurig Kold enthusiast, first of all, my condolences! You picked the wrong thing to get excited about. You’ve probably heard the news already, but just in case you haven’t: Your fabulous cold drink maker is on its way to becoming a gigantic paperweight. Keurig is discontinuing the product line because…surprise!…nobody wants a $350 soda fountain that costs a fortune to run and is 10,000 times less convenient than grabbing a drink from that big box in the kitchen called a refrigerator. Luckily, the window is still open (as of this writing) for you to get a Keurig Kold refund.
Keurig, for their part, recognizes that killing an entire product line a year after launching it is likely to tick off a lot of Keurig customers both new and old, which brings us to the good news: Keurig is offering a FULL REFUND if you bought your Keurig Kold before June 10, 2016. They announced the discontinuation of the Keurig Kold on June 7, so if you didn’t get that memo and bought a Kold three days later, well… tough bananas.
So, let’s get to it! Here is how to get your Keurig Kold refund:
- Dig up your receipt. If you don’t have the receipt, apparently an invoice or credit card statement will also suffice.
- Take a picture of the Keurig Kold serial number. Only one refund per serial, obviously.
- Go to http://www.drinkmakerrefundprogram.com and follow the instructions. There’s a “Start” button at the bottom of the page which is for beginning the refund request process.
Once again, this refund offer expires on August 31, 2016. Don’t procrastinate! Get your Keurig Kold refund while you can. If you literally can’t do it right this minute, I would suggest bookmarking this page or emailing yourself a link to it.
Right-click here and select “copy link address” or whatever your browser says.
There’s a lot you can do with the $350 you paid for that Keurig Kold.
Oh, and by the way, here are a couple more things you probably want to know:
- Kold Pods are also on their way out. If you really dig your Kold, get the pods while you can. Amazon still has Kold Pods available as of right now, and of course Keurig is trying to unload their remaining stash, too.
- The only accessory that is eligible for a refund is the Kold Pod Carousel. See the FAQ on the Keurig Kold refund website for details.
- You DO NOT have to send your beloved Keurig Kold back to Keurig! Hooray. However, this does not mean you should just toss it in the nearest dumpster – that’s bad for our little planet. Instead, you can request a shipping label or return box and let disposing of your Kold become Keurig’s problem.
That’s it. Now go get your money!